• Gain product and customer perspectives on different approaches to automating scenario tuning
• Learn how to leverage machine learning and big data technologies to aid in this data and resource intensive exercise
• Connect all components of the tuning process automatically end-to-end, cycle-to-cycle
• Ensuring alerts regarding software updates from Homeland Security and other sources are promptly acted upon
• Testing scanning systems to ensure portals vulnerable to hacking are identified and safeguarded
• Contacting law enforcement and collaborating with cybersecurity experts to guide forensic examination and stanch ongoing breaches
• Detailing relevant facts and risk indicators of how Russian officials moved billions of dollars
• Conducting group exercises to analyze a simulated case and identify relevant risk indicators
• Determining systemic control failures and remediation processes with open discussion of challenges of applied AML theory
• Creating AML surveillance models that align interests of all relevant stakeholders and constituencies
• Leveraging lessons from recent cases to enhance training, ensure staff is proactive on AML issues and foster a culture of compliance
• Providing adequate resources for AML oversight and designating compliance leader to oversee communication, training and SAR filing
• Reviewing FATF guidance and new Wolfsberg Group principles for conducting due diligence when providing respondent relationships
• Institutionalizing transparency and KYC systems at respondent banks to strengthen credibility when seeking correspondent services
• Resolving AML issues and conflicts to ensure mutually beneficial correspondent relationships
• Understand how AML technology can highlight financial crimes in addition to money laundering.
• Tips to leverage your KYC data to better understand AML behavior for more accurate detection and operational efficiency.
• Learn ways to improve your client management and profitability with the KYC intelligence you are already required to obtain.
• Leverage alerts to identify new types of transactions in existing accounts to provide insight into changing client needs and improve client management
• Identifying the Need: When do I rely on Outsourcing and Consultants?
• Setting and Managing Scope and Performance Expectations
• Tracking Performance
• Managing Regulatory Expectations
• How the ransomware infiltrated the UK National Health System and other computer networks
• Erecting digital defenses against ransomware including updated anti-malware programs, restricted network administrative access and secured backup file storage
• Analyzing guidance from the FBI and other experts on responding to ransom demands
• Training staff on fraudsters’ use of trust to provide cover for committing financial crimes
• Incorporating fraud monitoring and risk assessment systems into corporate culture of compliance to aid detection and prevention
• Creating protocols to investigate fraud red flags, deconstruct fraudulent schemes and disrupt ongoing criminal activities
• Analyzing regulatory actions against MSBs to highlight compliance risks including failure to implement and maintain AML programs
• Examining laundering typologies linked to MSBs and virtual currencies
• Scrutinizing regulatory actions on lax bank oversight of MSBs to mitigate monitoring risks