Managing an effective AML program is no easy feat these days between complex regulatory requirements, shifting money laundering schemes, complex technology systems and large operations. In addition, terms such as big data, unstructured data, and high-volume data are becoming industry standards rather than the latest fad; so how do managers stay on top of these increasingly more complicated AML programs?
One answer is to tap into the human’s keen sense of visual pattern recognition which is capable of sifting through vast quantities of input to perceive complex information. Come hear from two AML veterans who are exploring interactive data visualization and will share examples of their current thoughts and vision of the possibilities of an intelligent “vision” of data.
In this session you will learn:
• How do these tools fit into AML monitoring?
• What is the current state of tools and techniques being used?
• What are some of the techniques and tools that are used in other fields?
• How to view large amounts of data to see some macro patterns and trends
• What graphics can help in the context of an alert or case investigation?