ACAMS24+ Global Virtual Summit
We are excited that you are joining our first continuous 24+ hour international summit for financial crime prevention professionals. Watch and interact with over 70 speakers, covering over 20 current topics. Get the critical insights you need to make a difference in a changing world.
To assist with your streaming experience please note the following:
- The event starts at 8:30 am NYC / 1:30 pm LON / 8:30 pm HKG/SIN on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
- The list of sessions are found under the sessions tab.
- The System Checker tab provides important details to enable an optimal streaming experience. We highly recommend that you test your systems at least one day prior to the event.
- Attendees can earn up to 24 ACAMS credits for this event. Credits will be issued for each 1 hour session. Periodically you will be asked to check in through timed pulse checks to assist us with issuing the correct number of credits. You will need to validate at least one of the pulse checks during each session in order to earn the credit for that session.
- Recordings of all the sessions will be uploaded to our ACAMS Learning Management System. You will receive an email approximately 1 week after the event with a link for access. These recordings will be available for viewing 30 days after posting.
- Recordings may be watched as many times as you would like but credits are earned for watching each session once.
- Certificates will be issued by email approximately 6 weeks after the event, allowing attendees the full 30 days to view and receive credits for the recorded sessions.
Login passwords cannot be shared or used simultaneously with another user. The live video feed is not downloadable. Audio feed can be downloaded as an MP3.